Approximately one month before the scheduled attendance start date, Odyssey will contact the family to set up a New Parent Orientation.
The orientation will occur about one week before the child’s first day of attendance and will last 60-90 minutes; both parents are expected to attend.
You will learn about all of our most-important policies and procedures and will get to meet your child’s teachers.
At that meeting, the parents will provide the following required enrollment items:
- Annual Enrollment Agreement (must be signed by both parents)
- DHR Child’s Preadmission Record
- Odyssey Contact Information Card
- Alabama Immunization (Blue) Form (from your pediatrician)
- Child’s Social Security Card (copy)
- Child’s Birth Certificate (copy)
- Mother’s Driver’s License (copy)
- Father’s Driver’s License (copy)
- Odyssey Call-Em-All Enrollment Form (both parents)
- Odyssey’s Child Background Information Form
- General Authorizations Form
- School Transportation Authorization (if applicable)
- Custodial/Guardian Information (if applicable)
- One parent referral (requested)
- One teacher referral (requested)
- Initial bill paid